Monday, 13 October 2014

Shiny Happy Website...

I spent the past few days completely renovating the website. I wanted a simple theme with a modern outlook, and I'm quite pleased with the result. Finally the new site went live last night. Although there are some tweaks still to do, and bits and pieces still to add, the site is more or less finished, apart that is, from planned regular and routine updates. Click on the image to visit.




Also, I redid the book covers on both Fractured in this Killing Scene, and Stories of Joe, more information of which can be found on the website.



There is still time also to grab a free copy of my novel Silhouettes from Smashwords. Just use the code AS45N - This is for a limited time only, so don't delay. You enter the code prior to completing the checkout. More information on the novel is on the Smashwords page here. It is available for download in all popular ebook formats.

No comments:

Post a Comment